About Crane Work
To remove large branches and timbers from trees in a low impact manner, as well as removing large timber or logs from your property without damaging the immediate area, Argonauts Tree Service use our four wheel drive 7 ton Citi Crane when possible for low impact tree removals. The added benefit with this is that the cost of the work is often reduced compared to doing the whole job by hand, our crane is safe for most compliant driveways and when needed we use special matting to protect softer surfaces.
Our crane work
This is an integral part of our total tree removal service, to provide you with peace of mind that we have the skills, experience and equipment to provide you with a comprehensive and safe service with minimal impact to you, your neighbours and the surrounding area.
Why choose Crane work?
- Cranes are used to lift up the whole or part of the tree and lower it down into an appropriate place for processing. The mechanical advantage that a crane provides can speed up the job and provide a safer working environment for the crew.
- In most cases Argonauts Tree Service can safely remove rotten or dangerous trees that may otherwise be too risky to remove by traditional roping techniques
- Using a crane can reduce the labour and man hours on a tree removal or pruning job, and in doing so reduce the cost.
- Trees in your backyard can sometimes be accessed easily from the driveway or street. This eliminates all those challenges you might face when trying to get rid of hard-to-reach trees.
- Dead or dying trees can sometimes pose a very high risk for our Arborist to climb and dismantle by hand, so using a crane then becomes the safest way to remove the debris
We offer free inspection of trees and a no-obligation quotation if work is required.