Argonauts Tree Service performs also conducts commercial services and is trusted by the Education department, SES and local council as well as many major construction companies, real estates, property management companies, retirement villages and nursing homes to provide quality tree services.
Our commercial services include:
- Free-way extension clearing and tree and under scrub removal
- Council road widening developments
- Large State & Council APZ & fire reduction works
- Bulk tree removal \ pruning \ thinning \ reduction
- New building sites & developments
- Tree hazard and risk assessment
- Emergency tree work
- Stump removal & excavation
- Tree root maintenance
- “APZ” Asset Protection Zones for Schools & Government buildings.
- Farm and paddock clearing
- Fire breaks and trails
- NSW SES, police and fire rescue emergency response
- Approved supplier for the Contingent Workforce Pre-qualification Scheme (NSW Government)
Backed with 35 years experience in tree services
All services are performed by qualified arborists and highly trained plant operators and ground staff and are performed to the highest standards and in accordance to AS4373 Codes of Practice and Safework standards
We have a fully integrated management system that ties together management, operations, safety, quality control and environmental responsibility to every job.
Argonauts Tree Service has expanded its fleet of specialised plant & equipment.
This expansion includes 20 ton Excavator with tree grabs and tree sheers, as well as a 15 ton Excavator with forest mulching / grooming & grinder attachments. These specialised tools enable Argonauts to perform large block and forest clearing in all types of terrain.
We offer free site inspection of trees and a no-obligation quotation if work is required.